I clearly remember Richard saying to us at the first discussion back in December last year….’you will not get a better group/Business building a pool and ancillaries for you in Perth’. This was enough for Julie to make the call to go with Barrier Reef Pools Perth.
Now we know why he says this to potential customers!
Julie and I are very pleased to have chosen Barrier Reef Pools Perth.I would like to add a few things that mean a great deal to Julie and I
- We very much appreciate the professionalism from you and your team. Every person we met was very pleasant, friendly and customer focused – a very good reflection on your Business.
- The responsiveness to our questions/queries and requests (which sometimes I am sure tested your patience).
- Richard Smith and his partner Sandra are tremendous, great advocates of your Business and the type of friendly people that are a great front for your Business.
- Luke and his extra work with the spa jets – no complaints even in his busy schedule.
- Rupert with his relaxed, pleasant nature and terrific trade skills.
- Young Ben from WA Pool Services – helped me out following the honing mess and changed his schedule to accommodate.
- Gavin and the electrical work – great service through the phone while I was at work. (and thanks for the power point move – it is so much easier to get the filter out now.)
- Richard from Diamond Glass Fencing – i stuffed him around first time round and he was very good about it.
The above is not only a reflection on the people themselves it is also a reflection on the Business and it’s leaders/owners so thanks Steve.