Thanks guys! Such a great job and very professional from start to finish. A pleasure to deal with, and a beautiful pool
Is The Company You’re Dealing With A Member of SPASA?
The Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Western Australia (SPASA WA) is a self-regulated body, in which members have to abide by its rules, regulations and a strict code of ethics, in the conduct of their businesses.
- SPASA members provide the safeguard of a Completion Guarantee for all domestic pools.
- All SPASA Pool builders must use SPASA approved contracts.
- SPASA members are regularly advised of the latest technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas.
- SPASA members must comply with the Australian Standards and meet all legal requirements.
- SPASA WA provides a permanently staffed office, with employees that are competent to advise, and appropriately refer or assist consumers with their enquiries.
- SPASA members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction and maintenance staff perform with technical excellence.
- Prior to acceptance as a member of SPASA WA, all applicants are assessed by the association as to their competence, experience and professionalism.
Contact us today for any query, a free quote and on-site appraisal. Let Barrier Reef Pools WA, its skilled, experienced and friendly sales staff work with you in selecting the very best design to meet your special needs.